- Photo shows the animated version of Tibet travelling map drew by a famous Internet illustrator from southeast China's Fujian Province.
- Lhasa, capital of China's Tibet Autonomous Region, has a history of more than 1,300 years. It is the political, economic, cultural and transport center of the region.
- Nagqu lies in the northern part of the Tibet Autonomous Region at longitude 84o55 'E and latitude 29o55 '-36o30 'N. Nagqu falls within the sub-frigid zone and experiences extreme cold.
- Shigatse connects with three countries of Nepal, Bhutan and Sikkim in the south, Ngari in the west, Nagqu in the north and Lhasa and Lhoka in the east.
- The Ngari Prefecture is located in the western part of the Tibetan Autonomous Region, at the center of the Changtang Plateau on the northern part of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau.
- Lhoka Prefrecture of the Tibet Autonomous Region is located between 9014'E-9422'E and 2708"N-2947"N.
- Located in the east of Tibet Autonomous Region,the Chamdo Prefecture covers an area of 108,600 square km.
- Nyingchi, "throne of the sun" in Tibetan, is located in southeast Tibet, where the Himalaya Mountains and Nyainqentanglha Mountains extend from west to east.
Since China’s reform and opening up, the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China（CPC）has held three conferences on China’s ethnic work in 1992, 1999 and 2005 respectively，which have helped promote the economic development and social progress of China’s minority nationalities.Following is a review of the past three meetings.
China hopes for a universally beneficial financial system and backs the international efforts in fostering inclusive finance, Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli said here Tuesday.
Indian space agency's low-cost mission to Mars successfully entered the red planet's orbit on Wednesday, crowning India as the first country to execute such a project in its maiden attempt.